Our mission is to provide affordable, secure & financially and environmentally sustainable housing for people on low incomes primarily in the South and East of Melbourne who are committed to cooperative democracy and engagement.
In carrying out our mission we will:
1. Provide affordable, secure, well maintained & sustainable housing
2. Operate a well-run, adaptive and financially secure organisation that meets the expectations of tenants, government and other stakeholders
3. Develop a well informed, engaged and committed membership
4. Promote and strengthen the co-operative housing model
5. Pursue opportunities for growth in the range and level of affordable housing available through SouthEast